Recommended Global Diabetes & Endocrinology Webinars & Conferences
ENDOCRINOLOGY CONGRESS 2021
Join us for 13th World Congress on Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders
Update your skills, enhance your knowledge base, and broaden your horizons- all in one place!
Date: December 07-08, 2021
13th World Congress on Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders invites you with regards to the aim of the research, innovation, and scientific aspects. Endocrinology Congress 2021 conference is going to be held in December 07-08, 2021
The main theme of the conference is “Collection of Innovative treatments involved in Endocrinology and Diabetes.” Participants to Endocrinology Congress 2021, besides updating and discuss new trends in “Diabetes & Obesity”, have a unique opportunity to generate international research networks.
Endocrinology Congress 2021 will be a global platform for sharing information and ability from both scientific and industrial group. The meeting goes for uniting the Diabetic academicians, scientists, instructors, Diabetic practitioners, business pioneers, investors and young researchers to a global stage where they can showcase their novel research and contributions in the field of Diabetes and Obesity.
Looking forward to seeing you in the New Era of Endocrinology & Metabolic
We are sure Endocrinology Congress 2021 will be an incredible open door for the global group to trade thoughts and add to a typical vision for future research and prompts collaboration among researchers taking an interest.
Why to attend?
Medical doctors, patients, and health care providers consider the prevention of Endocrinology and metabolic disorders as an essential tool to improve the general health status of the population. The proportions of people suffering from the Endocrinology and metabolic disorders are expected to increase in the future according to a recent statistical survey. Realizing this imperative, Conference Series Ltd is set to organize International Conference on 13th World Congress on Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders and for the upcoming year with a view to enhance research and promote awareness aiming in developing solutions for the challenges encountered.
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading, endocrinologists, diabetes researchers, clinician’s researchers, diabetes and endocrinology professionals and researchers from more than 40 countries.
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice.
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the Endocrinology and Diabetes study and endocrinology and diabetes disorders and treatment.
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision-makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.
Who should attend?
This activity is designed for:
- Nurse educator
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Diabetes societies & associations
- Medical & Pharmaceutical companies
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism students, Scientists
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Researchers
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Faculty
Endocrinology is the part of solution managing endocrine and metabolic issue. The endocrine system is made of hormone-producing glands, such as the thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, ovaries, testes, adrenals, pituitary, and hypothalamus. These hormones control reproduction, metabolism, and growth and development. Most endocrine issues are unending and require ceaseless treatment. Some commonly treated endocrine disorders include diabetes mellitus, thyroid, and hyper parathyroid disorders, and osteoporosis Some less regular however genuine endocrine issue incorporates, yet are not constrained to Addison's illness, Cushing's disorder, pheochromocytoma, and clusters of sexual advances.
In the United States, the most well-known endocrine illness is diabetes mellitus. Diabetes mellitus is a gathering of sicknesses arranged by a lack of insulin creation or the capacity of the body to utilize it. According to the American Diabetes Association, in 2010, 25.8 million children and adults in the United States (8.3% of the population) have diabetes. The study and treatment of diabetes have made endocrinology/ metabolic one of the most in-demand and important medical sects.
Conference series put together the entire eminent endocrinologist across the globe to share their knowledge and views on the respective conference theme.
The average cost per patient is more than USD 400,000 a year, mostly covered by National Health insurance. About 6.5% of adults between the ages of 20 and 59 are diabetic and it is estimated that Dubai, UAE may have more than 60% of undiagnosed cases. According to various research studies, it is reported that at present nearly 415 million people are affected by diabetes globally, and this number is expected to increase to over 640 million by 2040. It is also proved that the increasing prevalence of diabetes results to other diseases related to kidney, liver, eyes, etc. The total number of people with diabetes is projected to rise from 151 million in 2001 to 348 million in 2028. The prevalence of diabetes is seen higher in case of men than women, but nowadays there are more women with diabetes than men. The urban population in developing countries is projected to double between 2001 and 2028. The prevalence of diabetes and metabolic diseases for all age-groups worldwide was estimated to be 2.2% in 2001 and 4.5% in 2028.
Universities which are dealing with Diabetic and Metabolic Diseases Research Worldwide:
- United Arab Emirates University
- University of Strasbourg (Strasbourg, France)
- Columbia University (New York, NY, USA)
- Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (UAE)
- New York University (UAE)
- Gulf Medical University (UAE)
- University Udayana (Indonesia)
- Harvard University (Cambridge, MA, USA),
- Oxford University (Oxford, UK)
- Yale University (New Haven, CT, USA)
- McMaster University (Hamilton, ON, Canada)
Societies Associated which are dealing with Diabetic and Metabolic Diseases Research World:
- Global Health Partner Diabetes Centre Dubai
- Joslin Diabetes Centre Dubai
- FAND – Italian Association of Diabetics
- International Diabetes Federation- Italy
- Immunology of Diabetes Society
- Emirates Diabetes Society
- American Diabetes Association
- Korean Diabetes Association.
- Al Jalila Foundation Research Centre in Dubai
- Diabetes Research Institute Dubai
- Diabetes Education in Tribal Schools (DETS)
- Australian Diabetes Society
- The Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes
- Juvenile Diabetes Association
- Japan Diabetes Society
- Spanish Diabetes Society
- The Society for Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Canadian Association of Centres for Management of Hereditary Metabolic Diseases
- Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Japanese Society of Inherited Metabolic Diseases
- Australasian Society for Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- The International Society of Endocrinology (ISE)
- Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders
- British Society for Neuroendocrinology
- European Neuroendocrine Association (ENEA)
Middle East Countries: Emirates Diabetes Society | Global Health Partner Diabetes Centre | Joslin Diabetes Centre | Al Jalila Foundation Research Centre | Diabetes Research Institute | Diabetes Education in Tribal Schools (DETS) | Syria Diabetes Association | Israel Diabetes Association | Turkish Diabetes Association | Saudi Diabetes & Endocrine Association | The Egyptian Union of Diabetes Association | Lebanese Diabetes Association | Bahrain Diabetic Association | Cyprus Diabetes Association
Asia-Pacific: Australian Diabetes Society | Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes | Diabetes Association of Nigeria | Diabetes Association of the Republic of China | Asian Diabetic Association | Diabetes Society of the Chinese Medical Association | Diabetic Association of India | Japan Diabetes Society | Korean Diabetes Association | Indonesian Diabetes Association | Diabetes Association of Thailand | Malaysia Diabetes Association | Diabetic Society of Singapore | Diabetes Association | Diabetic Association of Bangladesh | Diabetes New Zealand | Diabetes Association of Sri Lanka
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by